Blakes 7 Federation Blaster

LRL

10526-dsc-0569.jpg

All the materials come in meter lengths, so you end up building three of em. Just as well in my case as it took me three goes before I got decent reference material (from this forum), and there's three legs on the tripod I hacked up to make the stock, so it all worked out. With lights and sound, it's not a display piece, it's a TOY!

10527-dsc-0571.jpg

10530-dsc-0577.jpg

10532-dsc-0581.jpg

Love the work on it, big fan of B7 as you can probably tell. I've got one of the Fed rifles that someone made, not as nice as yours as the stock is rigid, but mine is black in color. Did yours just get washed out with a red light because it seems awfully red.

Oooh no, don't do that. I have great affection for Blakes 7, but it hasn't aged well.

Sacrilege! Actually I don't think a lot of it aged well even upon it's initial broadcast but there's still gold in them thar hills! :D

Love the prop - good job.

No they were never black, but a rather unattractive dog doo brown. I opted for a slightly copperish paint job. See martin bowers site for colours, photos too tiny for much else.

Sorry, no wip pics, but I seem to remember someone else building, well three I suppose, with wip. Just checked, it was nestene1

Last edited:
For that price I want to be able to kill rebel scum and all enemies of the Federation with it. Any interest if I do three more?

Actually the handle on the ebay fed gun looks pretty damn good, don't like the chrome tape though, or the paint job, but overall, a nice job.

Sorry, no wip pics, but I seem to remember someone else building, well three I suppose, with wip. Just checked, it was nestene1

Indeed - currently working on my Federation guns now :) Handles and side-panels now fitted, paint job awaits. I'll add them to this page when I get there.

Nice work, LRL :) Always good to see more of these great props around

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back