Bladerunner blaster: Eduardo Gaff: LAPD Single Trigger

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DARKVIEW

Sr Member
Hi all, thought l'd show you my fantasy version of what l envisioned of a Eduardo Gaff: LAPD Single Trigger Bladerunner blaster Would look like. lt's a heavily modified Japan import toy gun made by Feng Fa Toys AK798-A1 (Adam Savage shows it in his You Tube collection), l spent about 2 weeks on it sanding,priming & adding parts to it, l filled the battery compartment with metal parts to give it some weight & has a laser light etc...all the joins were sealed (hate toy gun joins) and primed. l'm working on a second version inbetween work and giving it brown handles & double trigger etc. Anyway hope you Bladerunner fans & collectors like it...

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PeterLC

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can you recall what the actual toy is called? I had one some time back and can't find it. I wanted to buy a couple more.

PeterLC

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for that. I will try another search. I found the original one by accident while searching for something.

DARKVIEW

Sr Member
No probs...are you going to make one? I sanded all logos off mine bar the small info on the top of the hand grip...kinda liked it ;-) lm now waiting to recieve a SIDKIT metal kit to add to my collection. I kind of made this one to stop myself paying out loads of cash on a pro kit and be a bit inventive....didn't work ;-).

Last edited:

DARKVIEW

Sr Member
Thanks joberg nice to hear a little feed back!... Heres the original as it was....warts n' all...

Below some of the fill,sanding,prime,black spray that l did...time & time again..

Last edited:

KramStaar

Sr Member
I never liked that gun but you have made it uniquely appealing in both treatment and attributing it to Gaff.

Congratulations

Regards

DARKVIEW

Sr Member
Thanks KramStaar, l like my expensive models but sometimes it's nice to make something of quality from crap!! And l hope it may inspire creative modification rethinking for all. When l get my new display shelves... it's going next to my 2 other Deckard BLASTERS :)

PeterLC

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one of Rich Coyle's metal kits that I haven't been able to work on. When I bought this toy I had planned to modify it to be closer looking to the prop. I also had the plan to make a shortened "backup" pistol version too but need more of the toys. (and to find the one I already have)

No probs...are you going to make one? I sanded all logos off mine bar the small info on the top of the hand grip...kinda liked it ;-) lm now waiting to recieve a SIDKIT metal kit to add to my collection. I kind of made this one to stop myself paying out loads of cash on a pro kit and be a bit inventive....didn't work ;-).