Bladerunner blaster: Eduardo Gaff: LAPD Single Trigger

DARKVIEW

Sr Member
Hi all, thought l'd show you my fantasy version of what l envisioned of a Eduardo Gaff: LAPD Single Trigger Bladerunner blaster Would look like. lt's a heavily modified Japan import toy gun made by Feng Fa Toys AK798-A1 (Adam Savage shows it in his You Tube collection), l spent about 2 weeks on it sanding,priming & adding parts to it, l filled the battery compartment with metal parts to give it some weight & has a laser light etc...all the joins were sealed (hate toy gun joins) and primed. l'm working on a second version inbetween work and giving it brown handles & double trigger etc. Anyway hope you Bladerunner fans & collectors like it...

Last edited:
Can you recall what the actual toy is called? I had one some time back and can't find it. I wanted to buy a couple more.

No probs...are you going to make one? I sanded all logos off mine bar the small info on the top of the hand grip...kinda liked it ;-) lm now waiting to recieve a SIDKIT metal kit to add to my collection. I kind of made this one to stop myself paying out loads of cash on a pro kit and be a bit inventive....didn't work ;-).

Last edited:
Thanks joberg nice to hear a little feed back!... Heres the original as it was....warts n' all...
IMG_0783_zps5bli8wvo.jpg

Below some of the fill,sanding,prime,black spray that l did...time & time again..
IMG_4849_zpsa0dvq9g9.jpg

IMG_4847_zpsp9xyubp6.jpg

IMG_4858_zpseeovnbdp.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks KramStaar, l like my expensive models but sometimes it's nice to make something of quality from crap!! And l hope it may inspire creative modification rethinking for all. When l get my new display shelves... it's going next to my 2 other Deckard BLASTERS :)

I have one of Rich Coyle's metal kits that I haven't been able to work on. When I bought this toy I had planned to modify it to be closer looking to the prop. I also had the plan to make a shortened "backup" pistol version too but need more of the toys. (and to find the one I already have)

No probs...are you going to make one? I sanded all logos off mine bar the small info on the top of the hand grip...kinda liked it ;-) lm now waiting to recieve a SIDKIT metal kit to add to my collection. I kind of made this one to stop myself paying out loads of cash on a pro kit and be a bit inventive....didn't work ;-).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back