Interest Bladerunner 2049 K's Bottle

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HI RPF folk
I have just finished off some stickers for K’s Liquor bottle from Blade runner 2049
I have found a supplier for the accurate original bottles featured in the movie.
I’ve priced these up based on the minimum order I can get from the manufacturers.
I will be doing a run of about 25 of these bottles for sale with a couple for myself. They will include the metal stopper as seen in the pictures. I believe the original prop has a larger one fitted, which you can find on the top of an Absolute vodka bottle.
The black stickers are Satin black rub on (plotter cut) on the best automotive vinyl I can find.
The red and blue stickers are printed on clear automotive vinyl, with a white behind the red area of the sticker.

front main.jpglabel small.jpg

If you would like one the cost will be £25 per bottle.
Uk postage first class signed for is £9
US postage using UPS express saver is £26. Please let me know where you are as some (remote locations, mainly in Florida ! )places in the US are more expensive for some reason.
Thanks for checking this out and feel free to post below if you are interested in owning one of these.

Also I have some 516 bottle stickers available now. They are £8 for one set to anyone from the RPF, all you need is a Rodnicks absinthe bottle and you are done. I can get the bottles here, but they are quite expensive (as they are full of Absinthe which I will need to drain out to ship, wash the bottle, clean off the label and add the 516 sticker set), but if you need, I can sort it out for you.

front 2.jpg516 small.jpg
Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Re: Bladerunner 2049 J's Bottle

HI there white43.
I don't really know those forums, I have a German friend who pointed me onto the propsummit after I sent him a few sets of stickers. He was intrigued that the writing may be different, but I'm not convinced about any changes to the text from the images on there.
I guess you post on there. I may have seen some of yours but had no idea of the author. I don't mean to be dismissing your work !.
If you have any images which could help the accuracy that would be cool, as I am doing another run of stickers now.
Have you got any better images you are willing to share ? Did you visit the comic con where they were on display ?

Where does the name "K's spirit bottle" come from ? is it featured in any magazine or film reviews ?

Cheers white43

If you have any images which could help the accuracy that would be cool, as I am doing another run of stickers now.
Have you got any better images you are willing to share ? Did you visit the comic con where they were on display ?

Where does the name "K's spirit bottle" come from ? is it featured in any magazine or film reviews ?

Cheers white43

What? :facepalm

Ahh I get it now, DUUURGH !! sorry for missing the point there, I thought it had been given a generic name in the industry or something. I shall see if I can change the name to something more descriptive.
Thanks for helping out a tired brain Gonjin.

nope cant change the J to a k. I should be more careful with my typing and disleximba in future. oh well !!
The bottle still remains the same HAHA.
Ill get my coat !!

Oh yeah, Ill take that cirrusx1 :) even though it was a complete fumble on the keys and lack of proof reading on my behalf.
I managed to change some wording in the listing, but cant change the title, sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for the heads up folks, even though it took me a while to catch on.
Im afraid I am just an ordinary Joe as well. I think !

HI there white43.
I don't really know those forums, I have a German friend who pointed me onto the propsummit after I sent him a few sets of stickers. He was intrigued that the writing may be different, but I'm not convinced about any changes to the text from the images on there.
I guess you post on there. I may have seen some of yours but had no idea of the author. I don't mean to be dismissing your work !.

Cheers white43

I have completed extensive research on the bottles and labels. It was me who tracked down the bottles, design and manufacturer - that information was shared to Propsummit. It was me who identified the Rodnicks bottle early on - which, doesn't appear in the film - a different bottle with 516 does appear.;)

I'm curious. What size are you creating the "S082D5" sticker at ?

Hi White 43,
The sizing I have used on the red/blue stickers is 11.3mm x 28mm. This seemed about right in comparison to the height and width of the bottle. The black logos were outlined and scaled from this to fit the images I had from a comic con page. They look to be pretty spot on.

Im now going to see if I can find the other 516 bottle in the movie. !!! ill get my ocd head on for that :)

Hi MajSmith, I will post another thread once the bottles arrive here with me, and I've had a costing for the next round of stickers. If anyone would like any bottles or sticker sets, please message me and I will keep you on file until the run is sorted out. I will not take any money before I have the product, its not the way I like to do things. Thanks everyone

HI folks.
well after a fair bit of messing about with the vinyl workshops printers I finally have some finished bottles to offer out.
I have listed them in the Junkyard with a link to an auction site.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=287266

I have done this to cover everyone with the great insurance offered out by them.
I have had a couple of things mysteriously disappear over the last few months, and their repayment is instant and worth it.
If anyone should require the old UPS delivery I cannot cover it with insurance as it simply isn't worth the time to chase the case at my end, and leaves a whole load of claiming from both parties which almost never turns out well.
I would prefer if you could purchase through the auction site.
Any extras such as sticker sets, I can include with any purchase and I would like to ask for the payment of these separately through paypal.
I hope this is a decent way to do it.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Here are a few pic's of the finished bottles.
Cheers everyone
mai.jpgm.jpgl.jpg

And.... it's mine! Just took one off your hands on eBay. :)

I'd also like to purchase a set of the 516 bottle labels if you're still offering. PMed you!

HI folks.
well after a fair bit of messing about with the vinyl workshops printers I finally have some finished bottles to offer out.
I have listed them in the Junkyard with a link to an auction site.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=287266

I have done this to cover everyone with the great insurance offered out by them.
I have had a couple of things mysteriously disappear over the last few months, and their repayment is instant and worth it.
If anyone should require the old UPS delivery I cannot cover it with insurance as it simply isn't worth the time to chase the case at my end, and leaves a whole load of claiming from both parties which almost never turns out well.
I would prefer if you could purchase through the auction site.
Any extras such as sticker sets, I can include with any purchase and I would like to ask for the payment of these separately through paypal.
I hope this is a decent way to do it.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Here are a few pic's of the finished bottles.
Cheers everyone
View attachment 795439View attachment 795442View attachment 795445

Its mine now!

Big thanks to those who have already had some of these off me. All should be track-able in the web sites transactions.
Just more info here on the replicas, they are getting better with each incarnation.
I watched the blue ray the other day and it was clear that some details are missing.
Ive included them in the most recent sales. If you get your bottle and these details are missing, I will send you a print file so you can make up your own. Please PM me.

Here are the details everyone seemed to miss before.
label 2 and cap.jpg
here they are blatant for all to see in the movie.
Untitled-1.jpg
I tried to get stills from a 4k set up to see if I could make out the writing, but no dice, it was still just a blurr. So the stickers I will include are a best guess, printed on paper with double sided sticky tape, (like some kind of seal) so they can be removed easily if better images come out at a later date.

Just thought you should all know. Cheers folks.

heres the images I made for this detail part.
If you want to use it feel free, its not accurate in any way, but looks the part when on the bottle.
Scale the image until the rectangle is 75mm long approx.
small sticker for sending.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

heres the images I made for this detail part.
If you want to use it feel free, its not accurate in any way, but looks the part when on the bottle.
Scale the image until the rectangle is 75mm long approx.
small sticker for sending.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back