Blade runner other characters ID numbers

Not going to put them on the rpf project runs section?
My paypal has been blocked since january because they think I own the RPF and sell grenades. they want me to remove the sales from other people and won't unlock my account until I do so. So, I will post a run on the RPF but I'll take payment through a professional website when it is ready. It will take some time still. Sorry guys. believe me, it's frustrating to me too ;-)

I just went thru my own "woe's" with paypal, I went thru 6 paypal employee's in ONE online session while on the phone with my bank... it took over a week of them blaming my bank before they "oop's our bad" but now I can send money but only e-check's.... :cautious:

Hey guys, I'm reviving a bit that thread to show the project is not dead and is well underway.
first, the big news is that I finally got my paypal account back.
The run is ready and I have close to a hundred badges done for a while and my wife and I are both working really hard on each creating our company and website and aiming to open up for business first of november if all goes well. There will also be a really nice and big run of Harry Potter letters (4 type of letters), so that is super cool!
a cool photo in the meantime:
BR group.jpg

So, I went ahead and made a new version of Gaff picture, without the hat. I actually like it, so this will probably be without the hat in the end :)
this is a printed sample, not on the final paper and the printer maybe wasn't warm enough yet, but I prefer showing a printed sample than the computer files:
View attachment 1292262
You should have given him the Jaime Escalante comb-over from Stand and Deliver.

Hey guys, same as what I discussed in my Harry Potter letters thread, we are finally moving forward with the company creation and I should be able to start selling within the next couple weeks finally! :)
cheers

Hey there,
If all goes according to plan, the run and my website will open today around 18:00GMT

finally!! :)
see you guys later today for that

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back