Unlimited Run Blade Runner K 2049 Badges

Re: Blade Runner 2049 Badges

Badge Received! Awesome!

Mine had the white fill on the seal

Looks great in the leather Badge wallet I bought for it.

Just got the badge and it looks AMAZING. Was my first purchase from RPF and not dissapointed!
One thing of note - was this addressed anywhere in this thread that K's badge (at least from the official book) says "Police Officer" and not "Detective"? Not a big deal for me, just wondering why the difference (I assume the badge shown in the book was K's but the badge number seems to also be different so it may not be).
badge.jpg

Just got the badge and it looks AMAZING. Was my first purchase from RPF and not dissapointed!
One thing of note - was this addressed anywhere in this thread that K's badge (at least from the official book) says "Police Officer" and not "Detective"? Not a big deal for me, just wondering why the difference (I assume the badge shown in the book was K's but the badge number seems to also be different so it may not be).

26CD54CE-599E-4C55-84E4-B53C847A455B.jpeg

Shown during the orphanage scene.

Cool - yeah as I thought the badge shown in the BTS book shows a different badge design than what was screen-used (even though they list it under K's accessories....bah!)

Looks terrific, as your work always does. :love

Payment sent for one shield with shipping to Tokyo.

Thanks, GG!

Looks awesome! Does it not have the white around the seal? I thought that was a feature of this run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does have the white seal. Just hard to photograph.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine came in the mail to the wrong address. At my ex wife’s house....great

That's the address you had on your PayPal.

All orders placed as of last night have shipped out. You should have received tracking info at your pp. There were a couple of orders without a shipping link that I had to send directly via USPS that didn't get tracking emailed. I will resume any new orders shortly after the Christmas holiday.

Thanks,

-GG

Any chance you have a tracking number for mine?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back