Unlimited Run Blade Runner K 2049 Badges

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Walter

Sr Member
Re: Blade Runner 2049 Badges

Payment sent! I knew someone amazing would ultimately make one of these. :)

buzby

Payment sent. Well worth it for all the effort you put in to getting the details spot-on.

Stormshadow

Pp sent for 5 badges, I wasn’t sure about shipping on 5 so I sent the $6 times 5 , if it’s less let me know...:) or maybe just send one more to almost make up for it....just pm me

mattrendar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Is it possible to get a different number on the sheild ?

mattrendar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Oops lol I’ll send the money tomorrow . Sorry about that