Unlimited Run Blade Runner K 2049 Badges

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

faust1103

Re: Blade Runner 2049 Badges

Hi,

Payment for two badges to Germany sent. Let me know if the postage was OK.

Hall86

Wonderful detail here. I already bought a badge, but what the hell. Payment incoming :)

MAJSmith

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'd prefer a flat back. Lightly sanded and glued to the badge wallet is the best way to do it. You can always order another on if you screw it up.

Speaking of... Hey Gordon, did the shipments go out already?

Gordon Gekko

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'd prefer a flat back. Lightly sanded and glued to the badge wallet is the best way to do it. You can always order another on if you screw it up.

Speaking of... Hey Gordon, did the shipments go out already?
This was pretty much my thinking. Easy enough to glue a pin on to individual tastes. I have been shipping and I am aiming to get all current orders out by tomorrow.

-GG