Unlimited Run Blade Runner K 2049 Badges

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

el toro

Re: Blade Runner 2049 Badges

Thanks Gordon. Just received the badge and it is amazing. I photographed it alongside one of Flyscriber's finished blasters, which is equally impressive.

IMG_3205.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Reveived mine as well today. Many thanks Gordon... it's truly an amazing :thumbsup

Timtastic

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

PicasoX Looks great! Did you create the ident card yourself, or is there a file floating around that I've missed?

Last edited by a moderator:

badges2nz

I thought one way to light up the I D card would be to get some EL lighting tape behind it and print the I'd on clear plastic to sit on the front of the el tape.

Bad Wolf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

got mine the other day.
amazing work! I love it!!
thanks, man!

ShortRound

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Payment sent for an Officer K badge. Look forward to this.

Any recommendations for the ID card?