Interest Blade Runner ID Card from Earl Hays Press

The price seems steep, but I reaffirm my interest to be added to the list.

Might I ask that you guys include a letter or card that states it's produced by Earl Hayes Press... perhaps numbered etc... Dibs on #1 if I am the first to respond / reaffirm my interest! ;)

The price seems steep, but I reaffirm my interest to be added to the list.

Might I ask that you guys include a letter or card that states it's produced by Earl Hayes Press... perhaps numbered etc... Dibs on #1 if I am the first to respond / reaffirm my interest! ;)
They'll have COAs from Earl Hays. As to the price. They're expensive to produce. They require the use of machines and material that don't normally get used, material that is no longer readily available and a lot of hand work.

Hi, I don't understand the new photos you posted, is there no plastic going around the badge, did you just cut the plastic just on the paper?

Hi, I don't understand the new photos you posted, is there no plastic going around the badge, did you just cut the plastic just on the paper?
The one pictured is trimmed a little close. We're toying with the idea of leaving them entirely untrimmed so folks can make either the wallet version or clip on.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back