Unlimited Run Blade Runner - Deckard's Blaster (Version 3)

Re: Blade Runner - Deckard's Gun (3D Printed Kit)

Hi Rob! Just wondering if version 3 is still a go. Man, these are popular and no wonder, they're fantastic!

If first order went through, please ignore the second. I saw your response from Friday and thought it was a response to my post from today.

If first order went through, please ignore the second. I saw your response from Friday and thought it was a response to my post from today.

Got your order, both of them, and I deleted the 2nd one. Just need paypal from you now. I'm just finishing a kit now, then onto yours.

Thanks

Still making these, V3 is still months away, life keeps getting in the way

Hi Rob! Just wondering if version 3 is still a go. Man, these are popular and no wonder, they're fantastic!

Any updates on the V3?

V3 is coming along, going to wrestle with it some more Friday, we're just deciding which pieces to keep and resize or which we'll have to redo from scratch. The whole body is being redone to mirror how the steel version is assembled, whereas I'm hoping we can just resize the grips...

I really really want to have this available before September, we'll have more to share soon!

That's really great Rob! I can imagine how much work goes into this and how difficult it is. Thanks for letting us know. :)

That's really great Rob! I can imagine how much work goes into this and how difficult it is. Thanks for letting us know. :)

We're redesigning about 1/3 of the parts completely, resizing the rest. Gunna be cool!

Here's a progress pic, all the main parts are done, we'll redo some smaller details now.

What you can't see is the sizing (which should now be 1:1) and the parts breakdown (which is pretty much identical to the tomenosuke).

Should be printing the 1st prototype within the next few days, stay tuned

gun.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back