Unlimited Run Blade Runner - Deckard's Blaster (Version 3)

Re: Blade Runner - Deckard's Gun (3D Printed Kit)

Hi Rob. By any chance, are there any parts from your V2 kit that would fit the V1 kit and you could sell separately? Just asking...:)

Not really there were a bunch of changes made and I haven't had a V1 kit for over a year Just wait for V3, we're planning on basically making a tomenosuke but in plastic, and a bit cheaper :D

Any ETA on V3? I'd love to have one, in a couple months when I have money. :p

Will it be a similar price to what the thread currently says? ($100)

Last edited:

Next couple of months, pricing will depend on how much work it takes, should be similar'ish

Not really there were a bunch of changes made and I haven't had a V1 kit for over a year Just wait for V3, we're planning on basically making a tomenosuke but in plastic, and a bit cheaper :D

Oh wow. I'm up for that mate.

Also, any chance of having a different serial number? For perhaps an upcharge if you're not sure?

Because, like asavage, "I don't feel the slavish need for the serial numbers to match... ...I'm fine to have been issued a different one than Deckard's."

In fact, I feel the slavish need that the serial numbers don't match. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blade Runner - Deckard's Gun (3D Printed Kit) SALE 25% OFF

1 week sale - 25% off base price (not accessories or shipping) april 14-21!!

Re: Blade Runner - Deckard's Gun (3D Printed Kit) SALE 25% OFF

Order form pricing won't change, just take 25% OFF BASE PRICE, add accessories and shipping and send PayPal

PP sent and order form filled. can't wait for this!

Got it thanks, will start on it tonight

- - - Updated - - -

Also, any chance of having a different serial number? For perhaps an upcharge if you're not sure?

Because, like @asavage, "I don't feel the slavish need for the serial numbers to match... ...I'm fine to have been issued a different one than Deckard's."

In fact, I feel the slavish need that the serial numbers don't match. :lol

I haven't done any serial #s on Deckards gun, just K's...

20180528_154037.jpg

It's been a long time coming, especially since I bought the kit a few years ago - but after a thorough sanding, the parts have been primed. A bit more sanding and a wet sand - then spraying before final assembly!

I have 3 amber grips in stock, they're rare and I have no idea when I'll get more..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back