Blade Runner Blaster news: model kit version of the Tomenosuke Blaster is coming

Here's the order page for out-of-Japan customers and following is the information included in it:

Retail Price US$550.00 FOB Japan
Shipping EMS US$50.00 for the US, and EMS charge for other countries will be quoted.
Pre-Sale Date March 4th, at 1:00 pm JST.
Special Pre-order gift 200 sets of Police Model Conversion Parts gift set (see image). First-come-first-served basis.
Payment VISA, MASTER, AMEX and paypal
Ship date: End of March - early April, 2013
package design Jakob Starmose
Edition of 300 pcs
※Product Details will be announced soon.
Remarks: This kit comes with Japanese graphical manual, not in English. However, if you see the description carefully, you can assemble it by yourself. The kit parts are not pre-painted, so you must paint it before assembling, too.
If you want to order this product, please give us the following information by e-mail or fax at +813-5212-4228.
As soon as we receive your order, we will inform you of the total amount by EMS, and ship the product upon the payment.
E-mail info@hollywood-japan.jp
●Title:TOMENOSUKE BLASTER PRO Assembly kit
●ordering quantity
●Name
●ZIP code
●Address
●Telephone number

Darn, too rich for my blood...:unsure

Although guys, my birthday is in 10 days, just sayin'....:love

I really like it with the clear grips and silver barrel.

Yes! My god, I've never seen that before. Is it an option, or a prototype/mock-up?

a0077842_22562411.jpg

Not that I have the money for it either way, but I really favor it over the traditional colors.

So they're accepting preorders via email starting at 1PM JST on March 4th...? And will the kits be finished and ready to ship by then...?

Sean

Do I have to find a translator to order one of these? will they come on eBay?
I want one of these so bad I can taste it.

OMG, I might have to sell my Sidkit.

Ugh, and I just spent $120 on a partial SidKit and another $150 on a flippin' recast! And I've been reading this thread all along...Why can't I be patient!?!? :sick

- JD

P.S. For Sale: Lot of blaster parts. $300 or best offer.

The website says they will ship late March early April.

The grips pictured are mockups.

Aside from the frame, the other plastic parts are supposed to be plastic.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back