Blade Runner Blaster news: model kit version of the Tomenosuke Blaster is coming

so, I am really late to this thread, but I was able to pick up one of the recently made available kits through Mune. I paid this week and it will be on its way to me via EMS in a few days. :) if anyone should happen to have an extra display stand or custom barrel from when DaveG made them available, I would certainly be interested. I will post some pictures as well when this is built, although I assume this will become a winter project for me. I also appreciate the hints and fixes contained in this thread. :)

Hi, this is DaveG. By coincidence I have just today given Tomenosuke permission to manufacture and sell the acrylic stands that I designed. They have posted about it here:

http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/

Sorry, no steel barrels though!

This is awesome news. I imagine it won't have the cool blade runner logo or running man figure but still awesome none the less. thanks for the info Dave

thanks, dave! if a steel barrel pops up, let me know. my kit just arrived today, so now i need to find a few hours for assembly. :)

Hi, this is DaveG. By coincidence I have just today given Tomenosuke permission to manufacture and sell the acrylic stands that I designed. They have posted about it here:

http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/

Sorry, no steel barrels though!

I remember Dave G said he was not doing a run of steel barrels but if there is enough interest, DEC will do them. I'd like one myself.
If someone wants to start an interest thread...

Are these going to be re issued or is it just the 2049 variant? I really am looking for this kit. If anyone has it PLEASE let me know

Last thing I heard there're no plans to release a kit with the 2049 issue. There's an auction for one of the earlier kits on eBay right now.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back