Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

The only physical store ive ever seen the Black Series helmets in is Gamestop. never seen any of them at Target or Walmart.
they used to stock the luke xwing helmet regularly at Barnes and Noble, overstocked imo. I bet they went on sale, but i hadnt gotten the collecting bug then. Of course when I start collecting, there never to be seen. I stick to Offerup and Amazon Low price notifications. A decent amount of the helmets ive gotten were under $80.

I’ve seen all the BS helmets at Walmart and Target but the reason why you may not have seen them is those stores get one and only one set of helmets. One shipment. They don’t ‘stock’ them, like when they sell out they don’t order more. They sell their 2 or 4 or 6 helmets and that’s it. Also, scalpers usually swoop in and buy stuff like BS helmets to resell to comic shops and they will buy out the whole set at once.

whatthemoney.jpg

Granted, Amazon/eBay people can be genuinely insane. But when you can get helmets from people on Etsy and from other community makers that are equal to or better than Anovos, for less than a used BS (that needs a lot of work)...this kinda illustrates how oddball the market can be. I honestly believe a more 'screen accurate' Kylo redo, like the Vader v2, would sell well. And the fractured variant also means that it's not just a redo.

Disneyland has the BS clone trooper helmet, for those interested. Wish I lived nearby! I don’t think Disney World has them yet.
They are selling the Hasbro BS Clone helmet, or they have a Disney Park version of that helmet similar to their Luke X-Wing helmet (similar to the BS but not the same) ?

I have it on good authority that one upcoming TBS helmet will be another Fett repaint, Axe Woves from the Mandalorian.

I have it on good authority that one upcoming TBS helmet will be another Fett repaint, Axe Woves from the Mandalorian.
Probably trying to make use of the death watch molds. I don’t mind repaints as long as they’re well done. I just hope the helmets don’t go the way of the TBS figures and get ridiculously priced.

I imagine we’ll see some repaints of Bo’s helmet sometime in the future, especially with season 3 dropping a lot of new mando variants.

Hasbro Pulse has a 30% sale on their site for non members using code. There are a few Black Series lightsaber and helmet items.

Hasbro Pulse has a 30% sale on their site for non members using code. There are a few Black Series lightsaber and helmet items.
Finally getting Mando, thanks for posting.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back