Black Series Darth Vader Helmet Mod Thread!

Well, my modified dome is ready for primer. These pictures aren't the best but this is the extended dome 'skirt'. I've added about 3/4" all around which now makes the whole thing look massively better.
extended-dome-back.jpg

At the front I've lowered and smoothed out the strangley arched 'eyebrows' and added a widow's peak. The edge of the dome has now been thickened to around 1/4".
extended-dome-front.jpg

This is a rough shot of the side view. Very happy with how it now looks. Next job, primer and paint.
extended-dome-profile.jpg

Well, my modified dome is ready for primer. These pictures aren't the best but this is the extended dome 'skirt'. I've added about 3/4" all around which now makes the whole thing look massively better.
View attachment 1011443
At the front I've lowered and smoothed out the strangley arched 'eyebrows' and added a widow's peak. The edge of the dome has now been thickened to around 1/4".
View attachment 1011444
This is a rough shot of the side view. Very happy with how it now looks. Next job, primer and paint.
View attachment 1011445
OH YEAH!!!

Thanks fellas! I managed to spray some primer on the modified bits today to check if I need to do any more filling/sanding. Thankfully there's only a couple of very minor blemishes so I should get that sorted in no time, then on to paint.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back