Black Series Boba Fett Re-Armored Repaint

Reference:

IMG_4864.JPG

IMG_4865.JPG

Progress

Cheeks are now Field Grey. Not sure I like it. Not sure how I feel about it compared to Sage

Did the back with a blend of Navy Blue and Hunter Green

IMG_4975.JPG
IMG_4977.JPG
IMG_4981.JPG
IMG_4982.JPG
IMG_4986.JPG
IMG_4987.JPG
IMG_4987.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4985.JPG
    IMG_4985.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Have you seen the color codes that the dented helmet has? Let me see if I can dig them up for you

All cans used are “Montana black brand”

First they use a truck bed liner spray and randomly mist it over the helmet to give it that acid damage texture, shouldn’t be consistent, should be randomly sprayed missing areas to give it definition

Then it’s all montana black from here on out
The base they use “storm”Montana Black Spray Paint - Storm, 400 ml can | BLICK Art Materials

All the reds they use “cardinal”

Left ear they like “Manila green”

Right ear is Sahara Beige

The tip of the ear piece is satin grey
The rear green on the helmet

The mandibles

Kill strip decals

I actually have a set of kill stripe decals & the ear decals.. I ordered it when I preordered my hasbro helmet.. but when I was disappointed with the dark saber I canceled everything with hasbro I had on preorder

I don’t know where the heck the decals are, when I get home I’ll look for ya and can mail them to ya since I won’t be needed them anymore

All cans used are “Montana black brand”

First they use a truck bed liner spray and randomly mist it over the helmet to give it that acid damage texture, shouldn’t be consistent, should be randomly sprayed missing areas to give it definition

Then it’s all montana black from here on out
The base they use “storm”Montana Black Spray Paint - Storm, 400 ml can | BLICK Art Materials

All the reds they use “cardinal”

Left ear they like “Manila green”

Right ear is Sahara Beige

The tip of the ear piece is satin grey
The rear green on the helmet

The mandibles

Kill strip decals

I actually have a set of kill stripe decals & the ear decals.. I ordered it when I preordered my hasbro helmet.. but when I was disappointed with the dark saber I canceled everything with hasbro I had on preorder

I don’t know where the heck the decals are, when I get home I’ll look for ya and can mail them to ya since I won’t be needed them anymore

Am researching an online service that custom mixes paint (see my Cute Little Enterprise thread).

Here is where I am so far following this approach (running through all their samples). Skipping the first three images, all the samples up to the full helmet are of the original:

Picture2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back