Black Series Boba Fett Helmet Announced

Today? If so let’s keep track of the days see how long covid postpones it
Yep, email this morning said it's on its way. Not sure where they're shipping from - the Midwest, maybe? That will affect who gets theirs first. I'm way out here in the Pacific NW.

EDIT: Duh - I just checked the tracking... shipping from PA. Supposed to arrive Wed.

Last edited:
I’m in the PNW as well, and mine says it’ll arrive on Friday. It might be arriving later than I had hoped for, but I’m still excited to see this helmet in person.

Unlike the X-Wing helmet which I preordered first day, I decided to wait on the Fett helmet. with all that has been said here, ai am glad I did, this way I can open the box prior and take a look at the paint job before I buy.

On an unrelated note, a did get something that I preordered in December. This is the Mattel plush...

792F2905-E334-4A6E-9907-F6813A8E97D5.jpeg

I went to my local Walmart after Brickstreet said they had 6 Fett helmets in stock but there was no display, no helmets, no action figures. I went to the ‘other’ Walmart last night and they already had their full May 4th SW display out. I didn’t count but it looked like they had 4-5 of the 6 Fett helmets in-store ready for purchase.

I’m still waiting on the notification to pick up my Fett helmet from my Walmart, but I was able to pick up the ESB Retro wave plus a few BS figures 2 days early.

Attachments

• 89372B9D-3CF3-4092-90A7-0EA8BCF6C0C2.jpeg
    89372B9D-3CF3-4092-90A7-0EA8BCF6C0C2.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Found out my helmet should get here Tuesday or Wednesday from Entertainment Earth... close enough I guess :rolleyes:

Mine will arrive on Tuesday.

If the kill stripes are off, whatever, I can live with it. if it's missing paint apps, back it goes.

I picked up a Boba helmet this afternoon at Walmart. They had three left on a back end cap with some ESB figures. I haven’t had a chance to open it yet.

Earlier I called a Gamestop to see if they had the helmet but they said they only got one and it was from a preorder

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back