Black Series 1/12 Rey's Speeder Repaint Finished!

I hear you... For some reason, I just bought another B-wing kit... I know why... I'm obsessed, yes, but I also want to display it in a landed position. My uncompleted kit shelf is getting full...

Just a little work on the console area tonight... That, and getting it back together so I can fill gaps and put some final paint on it.

F85E8E96-98FE-45CA-AFC0-6F61D2A1F3EB.jpeg C734A6B1-8B63-4F70-8A09-48E82744BAD1.jpeg

Any idea’s on how you’re finally gonna have her displayed korben ?
Seems a waste to ‘hide’ so much of your wonderfully worked on internal details...
When I eventually get around to start on mine , I’m thinking of using a (series) Rey figure (also picked up same time) in a smallish dio , ‘working’ on it with various panels around the engine/s removed for effect .;)

I think I will display it on a wooden base, similar to the one used in my Enfys Nest display. But I'll go with a desert look to it with sand added... I'll most likely leave the huge side panel off to show her 'working' on her speeder. Thanks for the inspiration (y)

Superb ‘upscaling !’ Mod mate , it really is another beautifully finished improvement on the stock item , congrats !(y)
Not sure of what the speeders components are made of - material wise (in universe) , I guess that whole side panel being detachable for maintenance is plausible , even if it’s really awkwardly heavy for non - Force adapts ! ;)
If you’re planning to leave Rey on there for display , then maybe weathering her up a bit is on the cards too down the track ?

Thanks, Ged! You are right... I do need to weather Rey up some more... She's certainly too clean! I'd imagine that the metal alloy they use makes it relatively lightweight. But I wanted to be able to show the wonderful engine detail in all its glory.

Very nice!

I like being able to see the engine, although the other side is visually interesting as well. I'd have a tough time deciding which side to display

I'll have to display it in a spot where all sides are easily seen...lol...

I love the engine details, but the side with the netting for me is a little more visually interesting.

It's weird, now that I think about it, I always seem to lean towards displaying the "port" side if things (with the Falcon and Slave-1 being an exception )

I love the engine details, but the side with the netting for me is a little more visually interesting.

It's weird, now that I think about it, I always seem to lean towards displaying the "port" side if things (with the Falcon and Slave-1 being an exception )

I'd have to agree that the netting side is more visually interesting. There is an engine compartment on that side as well. I'll take a picture of it when I get home.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back