Bla

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

Looks good one end. should'a forgone the paint. He could have been a Technicolor Jes....... i mean Pred. :)

Rez ek

Dude! I love the first 4 pics. If you made armor to match that weapon...that would be completely awesome. Well, if your me then it would be awesome. Dunno about everyone else tho. Technicolour Pred =