Bio Mod

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

torredator

what do you guys think?
any and all critiques are welcomed..
any ideas on how to smooth out the crown piece that won't make it to heavy?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sand Scout

How were you able to get the carbon fiber effect?
Thats easy you take a drawer liner or a tool box liner they are made of rubber it has the carbon pattern just lay over the object and spray a contrasting color an lift up the liner. I used to do this trick when I was heavy into rc racing. I would do the hoods and spoilers like that

torredator

Thats easy you take a drawer liner or a tool box liner they are made of rubber it has the carbon pattern just lay over the object and spray a contrasting color an lift up the liner. I used to do this trick when I was heavy into rc racing. I would do the hoods and spoilers like that

Good eye!...
yes that is exactly how i got the Crabon Fiber Effect...