bio mask concept

this is a BAD Ass BIO!!! the llittle details is what makes it awesome,, wow , like they say, this is a bio that needs to be mounted on a wall foe every one to see and admire... with foamies neverthe less , imagine if you would have sculpted and molded to look like that !!! awesome job bud let us know how ur doing on your armour, this pattern needs to be in the armour too :mad:

Thank you all for the support and words of encouragement, it is what keeps me going!!! It has been a long road, I don't have much money nor time, just recently had surgery which sucked, but on the other hand i was able to get a lot of work done on the bio. When my wife came home after i painted it she said" it looks good hunny but it looks too blended, i was expecting it to look more split up." With that said..... i said" well work your magic then." We took a regular sponge and pulled little pieces out of it like a sea sponge and she went to town, sponging it with each color little by little. Now I am really happy with it!!! Thanks Babe!!

predatormask280.jpg

predatormask287.jpg

predatormask282.jpg

very nice work. it turned out great :)
love the style of it. would have taken a long time cutting out all those separate pieces

[quote name='Vor'mekta' timestamp='1320856849' post='321726']
very nice work. it turned out great :)
love the style of it. would have taken a long time cutting out all those separate pieces
[/quote]
You have no idea lol. over time i found ways to make it faster, think of it as a piece of glass you take a hammer too, smash it into pieces, then put it back together leaving grout joints or gaps. About 99% of the pieces were cut one by one though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back