bio attachment question

I haven't done this yet, but from doing some research...it really depends on the mask. For example:

Half Mask--usually from what I see, most people use Velcro. Velcro on the inside of the bio and outside of the mask [by the crown]

Full Mask--most people use earth magnets. They put some inside the bio and some on the inside of the mask on the dome part [don't ask me exactly "how" this is done, maybe another member could chime in].

Hope it helps.

I haven't done this yet, but from doing some research...it really depends on the mask. For example:

Half Mask--usually from what I see, most people use Velcro. Velcro on the inside of the bio and outside of the mask [by the crown]

Full Mask--most people use earth magnets. They put some inside the bio and some on the inside of the mask on the dome part [don't ask me exactly "how" this is done, maybe another member could chime in].

Hope it helps.

thnx helps alot :)

how would you attach the bio to the pred mask? :p

I use magnets. What you do is glue two or three strong magnets to the inside of the bio, right in the middle of the forehead. Then you glue another two or three strong magnets on the inside of the mask, at the same place on the forehead (glue around the edges of the magnets--you don't want anything in between the magnet and the mask). Then, when you put the bio on over the mask, the magnets should line up and lock together, holding the bio in place. And since the magnets are on the inside of the mask, you can't see them when you take the bio off.

I use magnets. What you do is glue two or three strong magnets to the inside of the bio, right in the middle of the forehead. Then you glue another two or three strong magnets on the inside of the mask, at the same place on the forehead (glue around the edges of the magnets--you don't want anything in between the magnet and the mask). Then, when you put the bio on over the mask, the magnets should line up and lock together, holding the bio in place. And since the magnets are on the inside of the mask, you can't see them when you take the bio off.

thaks dude realy helpful

Hey Munson, um do you know anyone on here that makes half masks with the dreads on them? If not, makes half masks and dreads seperate? please lemme know right away! Thnx!

-Berserk Wolf (still working on signature)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back