Big Boy Enterprise

You're killing me....

That impulse deck is just wonderful! I can't even begin to imagine how different this is going to look compared to all the 1:350's i've built....

Amazing stuff...truly.

Rich

Been crazy buisy with my real job. Finally got some more done. I am including vinyl masks. I figure you want the ultimate, I'll give you the ultimate. :love
George :)

I saw this model on another site when I was researching. It is a wonder! :) An 8ft. Enterprise would be a dream come true for me, but I know it is out of my budget. Do you have a lay-a-way plan?!? If I win the lottery, I'll be PMing you. I'm subscribing, anyway. I never miss an oportunity to learn something new. :)

Technical question: As big as this sucker is, will the azteking be the same as if it were a smaller scale model, or does it need to be done differently to accomodate the larger scale. (And I don't mean, will the panels be bigger... that is obvious.) I guess I am asking if they will still be painted on, or will you actually scribe them into the hull? Thank-you! :)

It is made just like the filming miniature, YOU paint the aztec pattern on. And don't forget it was repainted after EVERY movie.
George

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back