Big Bang theory prop help

Although it's hard to tell it's actually a cylone from the new battlestar galactica series. If you Google And look under videos it actually has the is the red glowing eyes as well Although you really don't see that I think in the episode on the big Bang theory
Its a BSG Cylon Toaster i have one and nothing beats eating Cylon toast...L!!
Here is a link with more info. You will have to hunt one down its great!

Although it's hard to tell it's actually a cylone from the new battlestar galactica series. If you Google And look under videos it actually has the is the red glowing eyes as well Although you really don't see that I think in the episode on the big Bang theory
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well I finally found the coffee table, unfortunately it's sold out and I cannot in any kind of way contact the company to see if they are going to be getting anymore or if they actually offer the larger glass coffee table if you look closely on the smaller one the table actually ends at the end of the year's ears and the 1 on the show actually has the glass extending outwards . The 2nd shot is from the great Wil Wheaton And show some of the magazines on the coffee table as well as DC 52 vol 4 graphic novel hiding in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-093750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-093750_Chrome.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 6a00d8341c59aa53ef01310f3bfcf5970c.jpg
    6a00d8341c59aa53ef01310f3bfcf5970c.jpg
    633.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Screenshot_20220210-093750_Chrome.jpg...ddd.jpg

Nope. That's not the table. For a number of reasons.

First reason, count the "spikes" per foot on this table and then on the Big Bang Theory table. The BBT table has a lot more spikes per foot. (smaller gears)

Your table for sale has four spokes, and I'm seeing more than four on the BBT table. Looks like maybe 6 spokes.

Last edited:
View attachment 1544740...View attachment 1544756

Nope. That's not the table. For a number of reasons.

First reason, count the "spikes" per foot on this table and then on the Big Bang Theory table. The BBT table has a lot more spikes per foot. (smaller gears)

Your table for sale has four spokes, and I'm seeing more than four on the BBT table. Looks like maybe 6 spokes.
Nice catch. Not gonna lie when I 1st originally saw it I thought it was a wagon wheel lol I thought I had seen somewhere in an article that this company was the one who made it for the show which could still be true I guess but but you're right it's definitely different I heard the base was actually made out of resin so it wasn't heavy

Love the group effort in this, great work guys
I have to say if I was being honest. When I 1st posted this I didn't think I was gonna have a reply at all much less this amount of group effort. I think a lot of us like the show and a lot of us kind of see ourselves and those characters and I think it's one of the earlier shows that really made being a nerd pretty damn cool lol I mean who really wouldn't want to hang out with those characters

checking in to see what was discovered today, like ive said before, i really enjoy this thread
Nothing really. I did order a few back issues of mental floss magazine is smagazine lol I really am trying to find a close substitute for the lamp, but Nothing yet. I did see an article where someone had posted that it was not a pottery barn sofa but a modern hardware Restorations Sofa instead. But still not really sure about that. I did however however manage to track down the armchair that is the ikea ektorp.. I think I'll have to track down a newer Slip cover I believe the one on the show believe it or not is the dark beige. Which really doesn't look that dark and in the right light actually looks like a cream color

Nothing really. I did order a few back issues of mental floss magazine is smagazine lol I really am trying to find a close substitute for the lamp, but Nothing yet. I did see an article where someone had posted that it was not a pottery barn sofa but a modern hardware Restorations Sofa instead. But still not really sure about that. I did however however manage to track down the armchair that is the ikea ektorp.. I think I'll have to track down a newer Slip cover I believe the one on the show believe it or not is the dark beige. Which really doesn't look that dark and in the right light actually looks like a cream color
please post pics when they arrive

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back