Best Smallville Green Arrow Costume Around?

Hawke

Looking to buy one of the many Green Arrow Smallville costume available on ebay and was wondering if anyone has experience with them (or makes them)? Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

Here is my suit. It's pleather from Cosplaysky.com. It was pretty terrible when I got it though, so I took it to a seamstress and did a lot of work on it, replaced some panels, did a lot of customization. Suit was less than $200, but easily another $200 in alterations. My seamstress said next time she could build me one from scratch for cheaper. Also, the pleather started failing after two years use, the surface was pulling away from the underlayment, and that is costing even more to fix.

169784-425786-458504737535368-426061169-n.jpg

Wow, thanks for the facts Wickley. The costume looks great. That was the costume I was thinking about but good to know what type of condition it will arrive in. Where did you get the boots out of curiosity? They look like a perfect match for the early costume.

The boots are Harley Sidelight motorcycle boots and also damn unconfortable. They are discontinued but ebay might yield results. For that price range, the CosplaySky one is the best out there right now.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back