Best PVC Sterling build-up plans out there?

I guess it's a moot issue as it doesn't look like they're taking new registrations.

Sorry to hear that.

Well, both show how to build a E-11 - the difference between them and the BBC ones is more like the difference between a Finemolds Millenium Falcon and a AMT MF, or a MGC Mauser to a Denix one. The same stuff, but different levels of accuracy. Both can be used to build a nice looking thing, but ..... as always it comes down to the level you want.

At the beginning i wouldn´t have believed it can be done in such a way, but "Zeroroom" made it.

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but thought it was better to do so.

I've just bought a Doopydoo E-11 pipe kit, and i was looking for the templates to print off. All links pointing to the BBC templates are broken and i can't find any others. So i was after a bit of help in locating some templates to download.

Thanks

Made mine years ago using bbc templates and bought resin parts. Still very proud of it, even if it might not be the most accurate.

na9a9ate.jpg

Last edited:
We'll let me resurrect an old thread too. Firstly I just then saw Lichtbeinger's highly complimentary post in my name and I thank him greatly for it. BigUk: I have the proper blue prints that Lichtbringer, Skunky and I made from real Sterling measurements. I can send them over to you if you. PM me and I'd be happy to show you the results of my build :)

Huh, I think folks ought to come together and make the blueprints awesome but instead, you folks want to sit and say "mine are better cause I did my own version so mine are more accurate". Kind of childish!!
Have you contacted the BBC and offered any advice or constructive info that can be used? NO, I didn't think so.

Look, we all fly the same flag and we have a passion for props but slamming ones work for your own isn't the way to go about it!

The BBC plans are free and like it's been said over there, the plans and tutorials are up for additions, changes and/or updates. So feel free to contact them with useful information and stop the slam fest!

The BBC Link www.imperial-fleet.com

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back