Best Millenium Falcon top & bottom photo reference

Betamin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been searching the site and the net for the best shots of the top and bottom of the Falcon to use for reference for all the streaks, blast marks, etc. and come across peoples models or small shots taken of the movie ships through glass at an angle, but wondered if anyone here had any info as to where the best shots could be found? Even shots of someones model that they've done would be appreciated. Any help and info is greatly appreciated!

Dave

What version of the falcon? There have been at least 6 shown in the movies. Dunno how much difference there is between them but there will be difference.

ESB or ROTJ would be the best. I've got the Chronicles book, but am looking for pretty much anything I can find.

I'm not sure how much the detailing varies, but you might want to decide on which one you're looking to replicate. The 5' from ANH or the smaller version built for ESB.

Check the General Modeling section for some Fine Molds beauts from members here, or head over to the Studio Scale section where you'll find a thread on photos of the old 5 footer. Plenty of great ESB builds in there somewhere too.

EDIT: Ah the ESB version. Several members here have spent some time perfecting their MR replicas, and are certainly accurate enough to use as a paint guide.

Thanks, Night. Yeah, even good clear straight on shots of someones finished model or the MR would help out.

thanks, night. Yeah, even good clear straight on shots of someones finished model or the mr would help out.
hope this helps ,it was at the space and rocket museum that mr .lucas let his millennium falcon be shown ,its 5 foot long and biggggggg !!!!!!! http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/my-collection/1989-space-center-aug-7-2010-043.jpg
1989-space-center-aug-7-2010-043.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back