Best Mando helmet for 3D printing?

mvmagic

My friend is obsessed with The Mandalorian (I think I will be too when we finally get it...) and wants to print the helmet. Could anyone recommend an accurate (ish) printable model thats available for purchase? I have found several, but I am very much stranger to these helmets so cant really tell if one is accurate or not.

The Great Apes Studio file looks like a really good one. I've seen a few people now who have offered castings of it.

This one is pretty accurate from what I can tell and it's free too

I would highly recommend Great Ape Studios' helmet file, available on his Etsy shop. It's really accurate and well done - the level of quality is greater than any of the other helmet files I've come across. He also has all the other armor pieces (for both the Ch. 1-3 armor and the Beskar armor) in his store, all of which he's spent a great deal of time on pursuing screen-accuracy.

Hello this is a comparison that was done by one of my clients , with my file “3Dprintarmory “, BigApe, and an official efx scan, pretty cool , hope it could help you with your question
[/URL]
Let me know if you have any questions

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back