Best Mando helmet for 3D printing?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mvmagic

My friend is obsessed with The Mandalorian (I think I will be too when we finally get it...) and wants to print the helmet. Could anyone recommend an accurate (ish) printable model thats available for purchase? I have found several, but I am very much stranger to these helmets so cant really tell if one is accurate or not.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Synz314

Sr Member
The Great Apes Studio file looks like a really good one. I've seen a few people now who have offered castings of it.

Celtic007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This one is pretty accurate from what I can tell and it's free too

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would highly recommend Great Ape Studios' helmet file, available on his Etsy shop. It's really accurate and well done - the level of quality is greater than any of the other helmet files I've come across. He also has all the other armor pieces (for both the Ch. 1-3 armor and the Beskar armor) in his store, all of which he's spent a great deal of time on pursuing screen-accuracy.

Fett22

Hello this is a comparison that was done by one of my clients , with my file “3Dprintarmory “, BigApe, and an official efx scan, pretty cool , hope it could help you with your question
[/URL]
Let me know if you have any questions

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.