berserker wolf painted

Crap sakes dude, this looks killer! I love where you're going with it, and I have to agree. From what I see so far this definitely trumps the actual Berserker Concept IMHO. Much more true to a pred but still something unique like they tried to do with Berserker. I can't wait to see where you go with it.

alright guys here it is.sometimes when you bring a creation to life and its less than perfect you still have to love it because its your baby!unfortunetly the cast didnt turn out the way i wished.i used to much vasoline inbetween the mold halfs and it squeezed out a bit and made the mold line bigger than it should have been.also the tips of the lower mandibles didnt turn out at all really.there were more air bubbles than i suspected. so for anyone that was interested in this mask i am truely sorry but i wont be casting any more due to the fact that i dont feel its "lair" quality.with that being said it is good enough for me, i personally think its salvagable and figure i can mend all the defects and still make this into a bad ass piece so...my bad...my molding and casting skillz suck.

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

ah man, i feel ya. i have yet to have a plaster mold turn out satisfactory.

the thing with this sculpt though, is with the texture some air bubbles will just look like his gnarly skin.. i bet after paint it won't be sooo noticeable.

---paint update---.so it still amazes me how far a little paint can go!got very small details to do yet.95% finished,wut u guys think?

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4022.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_4024.JPG

IMG_4025.JPG

IMG_4026.JPG

IMG_4027.JPG

Dude this is sick, Now for some dreads, I so want to see some dreads on this badboy. Adding paint brought this to life... Very Spawn Like...

Man Biofreak, I remember this being one of my favorites in the contest (by the way, have you heard anything on your winning pic?) and remember thinking how cool it would be to be sculpted.

I dig it man, especially the whole crown part. Too bad it didn't turn out to your liking, but I must say it is way bad arse. I like it.

thanks man,i actually did a couple more hours of paint on it and kinda went with a more browns color feel and i think ima lot happyer with it now.all in all ide say im around 80% satisfied,until i do my next one i sapose!i think i still might be able to do a electronic mandible system with this one so i have lots to do yet.as far as the mask bweapon is doing i got a small update around 2 weeks ago and nothing since.no news is good news,i hope.anyway heres the second paint up.

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4036.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4038.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4041.JPG

IMG_4044.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back