Berserker (Mr. Black) head from Rick

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rick1

a few days ago i started to sculpt the Berserker head from Predators.
A vew members already started or finished their versions of Mr-Black.
And now i want to do one too.

its not realy gone far but the shape is there...

-Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pred Haster

If this one is as good as your Wolf's head, I'll probably take one from you !! :)
Keep working on it Rick, this is an awesome start ! :cry:

Rick1

Thank´s at ALL! :D

@ Pred Haster:

Thank´s! I hope it will be so good as wolf, maybe more detailed!

@ dalekidea wolf

yes i will make a latex.masks!

Here some pics now with a few detailed parts:

-Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

Xterminatus

wow man its great absolutely great ..

cant wait for the finall result i cant belive how many talented people we have hear at the lair

Preds

iv always thought the berserker pred was different lookin, not sayin ur is bad lol. i think its kick ass looking. cant wait too see the finished ordeal.

Dalekidea

that is absolutly mind blowing!!!!!!! you should be real happy with that, any plan on doing it with closed mandibles

arrias

I haven't seen the movie yet, since it isn't released in Sweden until the 6th of august, but man! That sculpt looks just awsome.

Rick1

nice to hear that feedback!!!! :p

@ dalekidea wolf:
I will do an funktion into the Mask where you can put the mandibles how you want.
but if it´ll not work as i want mabe i´ll make a second mold with closed mouth.

-Rick

Xterminatus

I love it and would love to have a go at painting one let me know if you are planning on casting more and selling them :p