Beginner Airbrush

Bovine13

We had a freeze come through Texas and I had the pleasure of a pipe busting in my garage. It collapsed the ceiling and ruined a bunch of stuff. I had tools and matrials stored in that area and it was almost all a loss. One thing that bit the dust was my compressor. I have priojects I need to finish and little funds so I found this deal. Picked it up last night and got it set up. The compressor it self works well and is nice and quiet. The airbrush is ok for laying base color and motteling but, not for high detail. For you begginers this is a great kit. And for $20.00 bucks more you can get the two year no questions asked replacement warranty. So, for @ $100.00 you get a good starter kit with a warranty.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1-5-hp-58-psi...-kit-95630.html

Cheers!
Bovine13

Thanks for the link Scott. Sorry to hear about your pipes.Ihad the same problem 3 pieps busted inthe house while I was at work and had to call the plumber.I'm can still hear my wallet talking **** for paying the plumber!
I stayed brooooke!

damn it that place won't ship up to canada you guys have any other links for compressors and or airbrush kits that ship world wide?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back