Beckett Goggle Strap Attachment

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Does anyone know if the strap attachment on the goggles Beckett wears is a found item? It does not seem to be a part of the original found goggles.

05682C05-C724-4EF8-B4BB-E2410C8DCBE0.jpeg
CB5158FD-50AC-41DA-8A0C-E68CEF7EE765.jpeg
858884D5-27B8-49BB-A1DA-E48839A22216.jpeg

Last edited:
Check out Guillermo Carbonell (FB mudtroopers group among others)
I have a pair of his and they are almost perfect. He created a mold off the found part.

I wish I could find a better pic of the front and top of the goggles as that part on the left sire near the middle has me stumped if it goes to the rubber gasket of stops before it.

EDIT: That top pic you posted actually I think shows enough of it that is stops at the rubber and doesn't go up the gasket.

Last edited:
Check out Guillermo Carbonell (FB mudtroopers group among others)
I have a pair of his and they are almost perfect. He created a mold off the found part.

I wish I could find a better pic of the front and top of the goggles as that part on the left sire near the middle has me stumped if it goes to the rubber gasket of stops before it.

EDIT: That top pic you posted actually I think shows enough of it that is stops at the rubber and doesn't go up the gasket.

Thanks for the info. I found him and another good Facebook group.

Be careful with that top photo, I saw some discussion about that on the Facebook page. It is not quite the same. It is meant to be the same pair but they are different. They have what appears to be tape along the lens rather than the added on metal details. Some speculate it may have had to do with reshoots.

This photo was also posted...

8EF5EBD8-C004-4A81-A83D-13B7C9943F27.jpeg

Yes That pic has been my main source. Notice the rubber gasket is cut down, for instance. But is seems like that greeblie goes up the rubbers. Hard to tell..

Yes That pic has been my main source. Notice the rubber gasket is cut down, for instance. But is seems like that greeblie goes up the rubbers. Hard to tell..

On what I’ll call the hero goggles, the one with metal parts, it looks like the jump ring is either small enough or positioned in such a way that it almost butts up to the metal frame. The stunt pair looks to have a gap.

Also, has anyone sourced a proper tan colored strap? all of the goggles I have seen for sale have brown ones....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back