Baymax 2.0 Armor - with foam template files

I plan to stick a pair of sandals to the boots so that I can carry the leg when walking. The thigh will be attached to cod with elastic bands. The cod will have suspenders hang to my shoulders. Will show you once I get this done.

FInally, I successfully pepped the chest part. This is the biggest part so I suggest to use thicker foam so it won't get wobbly. Mine is 5mm, so I guess use at least 8mm to get a more sturdy part when assemble.The holes for arms are already there, you just need to cut out the neck part to insert your head from beneath. I have made the fit test, found it is not proportionate to my body as expected. I will do the internal harness system to properly don this suit & make it look great. Basically all foam parts have been pepped. Only left is the hand as I need to design the extension system. The palm will be using Iron Man easy hand template, will be using foam as well. I resize it to 140% bigger than original to match the arm size. As usual completed list of files in the first post.

View attachment 455927View attachment 455928View attachment 455929View attachment 455930View attachment 455931View attachment 455932View attachment 455933

I see those peekers from beneath! Cute!

I can't do Superman because of my...weight, but a cosplay of Baymax would be great fot me !! I have the same volumes.
i will follow your work :love:love:love

Following. We are planning on doing Big Hero 6 for Halloween, and since I am the biggest, I was told I get to be Baymax....Going to try and build a foam scaled down version. Looks good so far!

How much does it cost to 3D print a helmet materials wise?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

bluedynno Were you at SC Comicon last weekend? I saw an incredible group cosplay of Big Hero 6

IMG_7004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back