Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome Colonial Sidearms

OK...... so here's what you all have been waiting for. This is one of the here hero B&C guns I made for the show. From the pic, obviously, the first thing thing that sticks out is the modified trigger guard.

Enjoy!
Kenney

P.S. There should be no reason why this thread doesn't have a 5 star rating. Come on guys! Help a brother out. You got some pretty damn good pics here. AND...... may I say.... very high detail pics. :love

LOL.... the kit a thought. The project I just signed a contract to build is for a run of Season 1 guns. That's the gun you definitely want to get on board with. I won't go into details but I'm doing something really BIG for this licensed hero prop.

How does one award you any stars? I posted in the rep points thread, but not sure what else to do. I've been following this thread and loving your pics/info every time you post. Keep it up!!

holy cow, that is SWEET!!!
ken, i know your S1's will be awesome but if you ever do a kit of the B/C version count me in!!! freakin outstanding!!
thanks for the cool pic!!!!

Hi Daddy Solo....

Yea.... it took me some time to find it. What you do is go to the top of the first post basically of each page and to the right you will see a drop down menu that says "Rating". You then drop that down and you can rate the thread.

Thanks brother.
Kenney

Hi Bad Wolf.... (still can't get by your avatar. Man, I could only hope you were her. Well, not the whole Russian spy thing she did. Just her physically). LOL

Anyway, I want to make sure that if I do a run, I don't allow it to interfere with what I'm doing for QMx. That wouldn't be fair. But, down the road..... I may do a kit or something. Once you see what I'm doing for the Season 1 gun, you may want to get in on that.

P.S. I promise I will try very hard to think of you as a male and you...... not Anna. LOL Maybe that's why the Russians chose her. Shed had "that look"..... damn B@tch! Messing with my mind! Curse you!!!

Almost forgot...... I want to shout out a huge Thank You to all of you for voting on this thread and for the Rep you have given....... Thanks guys!!!

I know I'll be on here before then... but.... I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and "see you at the movies".

Welp, thanks to this thread and seeing how awesome the sidearm looks milled; ive decided that anything but an all metal pistol won't do. Aluminum or bust! :lol

LOL!!! hey ken, once you see the avatar you can't UN-see the avatar LOL!!

i don't doubt for an instant what you and qmx are cooking up will be great .... i just really like that B/C version :)

@ Bad Wolf

Yea.... I see the avatar. However, if the avatar is looking back, do you think you can use one of the many Anna pics available which shows more of her...... how should I say.... космическом салон красоты :love

Just wow. You have brought some great information to the board with all your threads, this one included, can't thank you enough!

hey kenny...don't mean to jump the gun or hijack the thread 'cause i love the B&C stuff...but i saw this on Blastr.com....could it be your handy work??? :love

StarTrekIntoDarknessPine1a_zps31e7ac80.jpg

How does one award you any stars? I posted in the rep points thread, but not sure what else to do. I've been following this thread and loving your pics/info every time you post. Keep it up!!
This thread already HAS a 5-star rating, not sure what more he's asking for.

I signed up on the forum to 1)learn how to make stuff for myself and 2) research and buy BSG stuff. This thread frakin' delivers! Great work and I look forward to see what all is in store. Thanks!

OK, I'm hooked. Took me a while to warm up to this gun, but after reading through this thread, I have to have one. Very nice work.

@Bad Wolf.....

Possibly LOL :rolleyes

However, since the film has not gone to screen yet, I really have to respect JJ and keep everything on the down low. Since you can look my imdb up and verify that I did work on Star Trek, I don't see a problem with confirming that I did work on the film. Once the film screens, I'll let you guys in on what I built. But until then........ I'm not talking. Lol

Cheers

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back