Batman V Superman Mystery Tech Cowl

dontfeedmyego

Sr Member
mhorORV.jpg
This is of the floor at SDCC.
Looks to me like it might go under the armoured suit? Thoughts?
So want!

At first glance I was thinking that it is maybe the core of the regular cowl that carries all the tech, and we see Bruce working on it at some point in the film, but looking at the lenses it definitely seems like it could be what is worn under the armored cowl.

Dude, let it go. People told you in several different thread now, this is a prop. It wasn't really worn under the cowl, and the voice distortion was all movie magic.

Wait...so Batman can't really do all those wonderful acrobatics in real life? No swinging from rooftops? Pounding on Superman and falling through a skylight? Exploding through a floor and taking down a dozen armed bad guys buy hand?
All movie magic?

My Adam West childhood is ruined.

David

Direct Quote from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Tech Manual - "Harlocker's team added micro-ports to provide the idea that the cowl could be hooked up to the Batcave's systems so that Alfred (Jeremy Irons) could run diagnostics on its tech capabilities. They also added a voice modulator, a practical prop that the actor could speak into."

Direct Quote from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Tech Manual - "Harlocker's team added micro-ports to provide the idea that the cowl could be hooked up to the Batcave's systems so that Alfred (Jeremy Irons) could run diagnostics on its tech capabilities. They also added a voice modulator, a practical prop that the actor could speak into."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbing_(filmmaking)#ADR.2Fpost-sync

I guarantee they didn't use whatever sound came out of the modulator as-is

Dude, let it go. People told you in several different thread now, this is a prop. It wasn't really worn under the cowl, and the voice distortion was all movie magic.

I got off topic I know that if you will do this for me because I can't post there anymore.

The reason I got so off topic was because I got frustrated that no one believed me. And that reminded me of my issues with my family members such as no one believing me, people accusing me, no one ever listening to me, etc.

I think what people are trying to say is while the microphone was a practical prop and did work which was demonstrated by Alfred when we first see him Ben actually didn't wear it under the cowl it was only made in the first place so Alfred could have something to work on during a scene in the batcave.
the voice you hear is just bens normal voice after its been altered with in post production.

I think what people are trying to say is while the microphone was a practical prop and did work which was demonstrated by Alfred when we first see him Ben actually didn't wear it under the cowl it was only made in the first place so Alfred could have something to work on during a scene in the batcave.
the voice you hear is just bens normal voice after its been altered with in post production.

If I had the money and skill and research and technology, etc. I would do the best to create it to prove everybody wrong.

Everything but the part I'm going to quote I already know because it was said in the book. Quote Below:
"the voice you hear is just bens normal voice after its been altered with in post production."

- - - Updated - - -

prove everybody wrong about what exactly?
The voice modulator that it is possible.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back