Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I think the more reasonable approach to devolving Supes/Kent's character, while establishing Batman/Wayne as well as a villain or two would be to do it in two parts (hopefully in a story line similar the World's Finest)
The first movie introduces all major characters, but focuses on the heroes, has them fight, then leaves the second movie to have them battle Joker and Luthor.
This way the audience gets story telling, action, and characters they can care about, and the studios get twice the money. Everyone wins.

I am gonna open my wallet for this no matter who plays who in the movie. just like I did for Man of Steel, the whole Dark Knight Trilogy, and yes even Green Lantern.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

I always found it annoying. No matter how hard superman was. Hed never hurt a human. While I get it. I think every hero should fall of the wagon now and again.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Nope.....I don't know how I feel.......I like Ben Affleck, but I don't know.......he played a super hero once....ONCE! and we all know how that turned out ;)

If Chris Evans can go from the crap that was Fantastic Four to good things like Captain America and The Avengers maybe Ben Affleck can go from the Daredevil crapfest to a great Bruce Wayne/Batman. Then again, we may compare it to Ryan Reynolds' career in the comic book movie genre.

Think of where Ben Affleck's career has gone since Daredevil. He's won an Academy award fer chrissakes! I know it was for producing, but still. Sure it could still suck, but I think this is a good choice.

Think of where Ben Affleck's career has gone since Daredevil. He's won an Academy award fer chrissakes! I know it was for producing, but still. Sure it could still suck, but I think this is a good choice.

He also won an Academy Award for Good Will Hunting. And then he did Gigli and Jersey Girl.

Yeah, but all that was still at the beginning of his career, when he was still making bad choices. I think his recent past says more. Argo, The Town, Gone Baby Gone, Hollywoodland. He's matured a lot as an actor/director.

Let's not over react now. I remember a lot of people saying Keaton would be bad? Heath as the Joker would be bad? Anne Hathaway as Catwoman would be bad?

Let's just wait and see. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back