Batman Display Show off Update

Knightmare

Sr Member
I recently put a full sized Knightmare Batman together and added in a wall rack with some various weapons .
Some are off the shelf some are custom made . I was happy how it came out and wanted to share . He is not done but he is pretty close . Thanks for looking have a great weekend :)
213AADFA-E21D-4295-B50E-5B42A65827F2_1_201_a.jpeg

Wanted to add an updated larger pic of my overall corner I'm working on Thanks for looking .

Attachments

• 935252A3-32B9-4525-B135-EC81CB0BB02B_1_201_a.jpeg
    935252A3-32B9-4525-B135-EC81CB0BB02B_1_201_a.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Nice display man.. im currently trying to put together a Knightmare Batman myself. Can I ask, what pants did ya go with? Having trouble trying to pin point the closest option...

Nice display man.. im currently trying to put together a Knightmare Batman myself. Can I ask, what pants did ya go with? Having trouble trying to pin point the closest option...
There are tons of options out there . But I think this is what I used . I changed my chest crest it was really not accurate . Took a while to find someone that makes the accurate crest with the bullet holes . Good luck man many horror stories trying to get this made lots of scammers out there beware ! You can see the new crest below .
.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KDFB2ZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

There are tons of options out there . But I think this is what I used . I changed my chest crest it was really not accurate . Took a while to find someone that makes the accurate crest with the bullet holes . Good luck man many horror stories trying to get this made lots of scammers out there beware ! You can see the new crest below .
.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KDFB2ZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
Appreciate the quick response man. Thanks for the info.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back