Batman Dead End (New Behind the scenes)

Doh!

My bad...it was Busey...

I always seem to get the two of them mixed up. They look alike or something...

Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
personally I love the second, the first was ok, it could have been done better, like when Arnie's arm get cut and he jumps into the river, when he come out, nada, not a scratch on him ?thats truly a WTF !! but I dig all the cool weapons and gadgets and armor and space ship and etc............

-Mike

Hey Sandy,
Love your work man. If you plan on doing a part DE2, And ya need Predators, You know where to look, The Hunters Lair!!!!

Personally, I'd do it for the experience.

6"7" barefoot, Can act too. Experienced in the fighting arts.

Sorry guys...
Shameless plug for myself... had to be done

Batman ead End is awesome! I was a pretty big comic fan for a time and Batman was someone I collected. He's not like other 'superheros' in that he is just human (with a lot of gadets). Of all the 'human' characters out there, he would definately be one to put a give a Predator a run for his money. Others such as Daredevil, Hawkeye, or even Spider-Man would not last as long as Bats.
If a B E2 is done, I think Wolverine should drop by. Then we'd see some real slice n' dice action. Afterall, Batman does look like he's gonna need some help...

I can only seem to get to the page I watched it once small but I cant watch it agin any of them whjat do I need to do ??

I can honestly say that in my opinion, Batman: Dead End was the coolest thing I've seen since Lord of the Rings. It was better than all the Batman movies, better than Pred 2, better than Terminator 3, better than any of the newer Star Wars movies. In 10 minutes that film transformed me from being indifferent about the character of Batman (never really been a fan) to being TOTALLY into him!

I think the only thing BETTER than the film (for me) was the "Making of" featurette. I'm a real "behind the scenes" junkie, and this stuff did not disappoint! I would have been honored to have been a part of it, and that's not coming from a fanboy's perspective, that's coming from a prop maker who would love the challenge, the interaction with other, enthused professionals, and the drive to help fulfill a vision. I'm totally blown away by what Sandy and these guys have done.

As for the yellow Predator, my opinion: AWESOME! Very unique and original.

Thank you Sandy for making this film!

Scott

I wish I could have seen it but everytime I try to download it somewhere, nothing happens.
Does anyone have it on DVD that can burn a copy for me?
If so, please email me at caspid@aol.com

Whoa, didn't recognize you with the facial hair, David!
Thinking about maybe coming to the Prop Party in Michigan in March? I know some others from Toronto are coming.

David,

I like the first picture allot better, I like hiding behind all those dreds. I had no idea the second one we came out so good until i saw it posted.

I wish that cable wasn't hanging down. for those wondering what it is it's the Blue LED that runs into the shoulder cannon.

my wife says we look like 2 kids in a candy store, the first thing she said was "what are you guys trying to do the dead end fight scene???" too funny sandy my wife loves your work

Andrew

I may be alittle slow on the topic reading here, but dame!!

sandy himself On the lair ..now that is something!

Hope you stay awhile here sandy, and welcome too the lair.

-Pete

What can you say about this image, IT ROCKS!!!!! I don't think it's ever been seen before.

Steve wang stopped by the set on the night of the fight scene between bats and pred, this is great shot of all of them Steve, Kurt and Sandy.

Bigtime thanks to SC for dropping this little gem to me, I just can't get enough of this stuff,

AM

Last edited by a moderator:
Its never enough! and this is a very nice pic. thanks for sharing it SC and for kit passing it on to us!

Imagin gettin a pic or your costume with the man himself steve wang!!!!!

I just woke up like 10 mins ago and are stumped for words.

-Pete

Okay, I can die now...

That is truly an awesome shot! 3 greats in one image!

Thanks for posting it Kit!

Stay safe.

Tim.

I hear ya I doesn't get any better than what you see there. I like the albino taking a union break. allot of things in the pic the alien tail on the table and all the heads lined up behind them. how @#%$ cool is that?

AM

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back