Batman dead end belt

BATIMAN

Hey

Just started to put together my dead end suit. I know I can get an accurate cowl from a bro on here. Gloves won't be a problem nor the under armor. Boots will be difficult.

So I thought I would start with the belt. After some research I put together the belt. 8 small pouches and 2 large pouches most people have told me it only had only one large pouch. But with research found there was 2.

The pics are not very good.( will take better ones)
The buckle is Black not gray as it looks in the picture.
1cb82ee5.jpg

060f8b1d.jpg

ecc17cfe.jpg

5acc818a.jpg

e6ab6b6f.jpg

Cheers
Alex

Last edited:
The base belt is one of those Garand ammo repro belts right? I used the exact same thing on my Halo 1 Mk V years ago. Good quality stuff.

Thanks guys. Easy belt to make. Hardest part was researching it. There is not a lot of good pics out there to get it accurate. But patience and perseverance is the key. Next part will be the boots

Cheers

Alex

Would love to see the suit distressed and dirtied up. Think that most people do the grey suits but they just look to clean.

Great belt!

I totally agree with you. Great minds think alike lol. My suit will not be clean cut. It will look a little distressed. Batman should never be perfect he needs to be in used condition lol

Cheers
Alex

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back