BATMAN COMIC HYBRID SUIT !!!!!!

BATIMAN

Had a play around with my camera and my latest comic style suit and new huge will fit a 25"+ head cowl......took these in my hallway as it was too cold to do them outside..lighting is not too bad , Chest emblem is only stuck on with double sided tape, but will fix it permantely soon.....
Also had my camera on a timer so i was running back and forth. lol

DEAD END STYLE IS COMING SOON

forsalepics059.jpg

forsalepics069.jpg

forsalepics072.jpg

forsalepics068.jpg

forsalepics066.jpg

forsalepics060.jpg

forsalepics067.jpg

forsalepics071.jpg

forsalepics058.jpg

Alex

Alex, I didn't say this on the other board but D-A-M-N you're huge dude. Never would have thought it. You make an excellent batman. I think you need a bigger cape (and maybe a diff emblem) and you'll be all set. Keep it up.

-Matt

Cheers Matt

Believe it or not but that cape is a huge latex one,i think its just the way i have it over my shoulders, and the emblem is only stuck on with double sided tape, will have to get one screen printed on to it..

Dead End is next..and possible hush style :love

Thanks man

Alex

quote=The Batman,Mar 26 2006, 02:58 PM]
Alex, I didn't say this on the other board but D-A-M-N you're huge dude. Never would have thought it. You make an excellent batman. I think you need a bigger cape (and maybe a diff emblem) and you'll be all set. Keep it up.

-Matt
[snapback]1213570[/snapback]​
[/quote]

on my suit I just glued on a vinyl bat, it worked well and is holding up so far. If my camera hadn't died there would already be pics up for you to see. Wish I had the upper body physique that you do man. You really make a great batman.

-Matt

Excellent work.

I tell you what, if you made a Superman suit, you'd have the most authentic physique for it. I've never seen a Superman costumer who actually looked like he could lift cars over his head. :D

Hey bud

I have a superman suit on its way.. :D

Alex

Originally posted by Sleezy@Mar 26 2006, 09:14 PM
Excellent work.

I tell you what, if you made a Superman suit, you'd have the most authentic physique for it. I've never seen a Superman costumer who actually looked like he could lift cars over his head.  :D
[snapback]1213716[/snapback]​

<div class='quotetop'>(jedilos @ May 8 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]1240383[/snapback]</div>
man all these batman suits, i gotta get mine... did you sew the suit yourself?
[/b]

Nope its underamour i am using, its white dyed grey.....best stuff to use , 2 piece, top and bottoms, better than unitard IMO..

Alex

<div class='quotetop'>(BATIMAN @ Jun 14 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]1261729[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(jedilos @ May 8 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]1240383[/snapback]
man all these batman suits, i gotta get mine... did you sew the suit yourself?
[/b]

Nope its underamour i am using, its white dyed grey.....best stuff to use , 2 piece, top and bottoms, better than unitard IMO..

Alex
[/b][/quote]

How well did the Underarmor take the dye? I've thought that Underarmor was great for this - but didn't have the colors needed.
How much trouble was it to remove the UA symbol?

David

<div class='quotetop'></div>
How well did the Underarmor take the dye? I've thought that Underarmor was great for this - but didn't have the colors needed.
How much trouble was it to remove the UA symbol?

I took me 3 goes at getting it dyed properly , but it looks cool, as for the emblem on it, i got the underamour with the emblem on the neck area, hence no problems with ua logo :D

well worth the dyeing problems in the end..

cheers

Alex

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back