BATMAN COMIC HYBRID SUIT !!!!!!

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by BATIMAN, Mar 26, 2006.

1. BATIMAN

BATIMAN Well-Known Member

Had a play around with my camera and my latest comic style suit and new huge will fit a 25"+ head cowl......took these in my hallway as it was too cold to do them outside..lighting is not too bad , Chest emblem is only stuck on with double sided tape, but will fix it permantely soon.....
    Also had my camera on a timer so i was running back and forth. lol

DEAD END STYLE IS COMING SOON

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alex

2. Jawafive

Jawafive Sr Member

Alex, I didn't say this on the other board but D-A-M-N you're huge dude. Never would have thought it. You make an excellent batman. I think you need a bigger cape (and maybe a diff emblem) and you'll be all set. Keep it up.

-Matt

3. BATIMAN

Cheers Matt

Believe it or not but that cape is a huge latex one,i think its just the way i have it over my shoulders, and the emblem is only stuck on with double sided tape, will have to get one screen printed on to it..

Dead End is next..and possible hush style :love

Thanks man

Alex

quote=The Batman,Mar 26 2006, 02:58 PM]
    Alex, I didn't say this on the other board but D-A-M-N you're huge dude. Never would have thought it. You make an excellent batman. I think you need a bigger cape (and maybe a diff emblem) and you'll be all set. Keep it up.

-Matt
    [snapback]1213570[/snapback]​
    [/quote]

4. Jawafive

Jawafive Sr Member

on my suit I just glued on a vinyl bat, it worked well and is holding up so far. If my camera hadn't died there would already be pics up for you to see. Wish I had the upper body physique that you do man. You really make a great batman.

-Matt

5. Sleezy

Sleezy New Member

Excellent work.

I tell you what, if you made a Superman suit, you'd have the most authentic physique for it. I've never seen a Superman costumer who actually looked like he could lift cars over his head. :D

6. BATIMAN

Hey bud

I have a superman suit on its way.. :D

Alex

7. Got Maul

Got Maul Official Licensee RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

dude, you're so huge it looks likes you're wearing the batwing on your chest .

Great look man, very menacing .

8. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

Nicely done. It works very well for you.

9. SmilingOtter

SmilingOtter Master Member

If anyone ever makes a movie from The Dark Knight Returns, I could see your getting a phone call... Very nice work.

10. BATIMAN

Thanks for all your kind comments guys i truly appreciate them..... :thumbsup

Alex

11. jedilos

jedilos Well-Known Member

man all these batman suits, i gotta get mine... did you sew the suit yourself?

12. BATIMAN

<div class='quotetop'>(jedilos @ May 8 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]1240383[/snapback]</div>

Nope its underamour i am using, its white dyed grey.....best stuff to use , 2 piece, top and bottoms, better than unitard IMO..

Alex

13. MisserCraig

MisserCraig Well-Known Member

great job. you can really pull it off. i bet you have a great time running up and down that hallway :p

14. dkwd

dkwd Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>(BATIMAN @ Jun 14 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]1261729[/snapback]</div>

Nope its underamour i am using, its white dyed grey.....best stuff to use , 2 piece, top and bottoms, better than unitard IMO..

Alex
    [/b][/quote]

How well did the Underarmor take the dye? I've thought that Underarmor was great for this - but didn't have the colors needed.
    How much trouble was it to remove the UA symbol?

David

15. reevz666

reevz666 Well-Known Member

Very nice bro...looks bad-*. B)

16. Hauntmaster9

Hauntmaster9 New Member

Great suit, you wear it well.

17. RacerX45

RacerX45 Well-Known Member

Nice job, that's a great looking suit. :thumbsup

Randy

18. BATIMAN

<div class='quotetop'></div>
    How well did the Underarmor take the dye? I've thought that Underarmor was great for this - but didn't have the colors needed.
    How much trouble was it to remove the UA symbol?

I took me 3 goes at getting it dyed properly , but it looks cool, as for the emblem on it, i got the underamour with the emblem on the neck area, hence no problems with ua logo :D

well worth the dyeing problems in the end..

cheers

Alex