Batman arkham origins WIP

nice pep work mate ! I'll look into the scaling issue as soon as I can, it's strange given I both scaled them on a 3D 6 feet dummy, something must have gone wrong when the file got imported in pep designer...

Teragon, man, thanks for the files!!!! heres the bukle and the cylinder.
DSCF1225.JPG

Greetings! First at all, congratulations, excellent work! I'm trying to make my own Arkham origins suit, but... Is there any way to convert .obj files for pepakura? I use pepakura designer, but it seems that I can't print it in paper. Thank you so much!!

Greetings! First at all, congratulations, excellent work! I'm trying to make my own Arkham origins suit, but... Is there any way to convert .obj files for pepakura? I use pepakura designer, but it seems that I can't print it in paper. Thank you so much!!

I think you may be looking for this thread, http://www.therpf.com/f24/pepakura-question-thread-please-read-rules-first-post-87056/

That is where all pepakura questions are asked and resolved and they get done pretty quick too. Enjoy.

I just checked, I can open them without problem in blender, although you have to import them in, you can't just right click open the file with blender. I'm guessing it's the same for other 3D software, but I don't have much experience with anything other than blender. You wan't be able to open them in pep designer though, they're not meant for pep anyway, they are hi poly models (20k+ polys !) for 3D printing.

As for updates, I didn't do much except cutting a few pieces in foam here and there, but I'm doing an internship at the moment so not much time and on top of that the weather is too cold to spray my glue on the pieces outside. I will probably get coofunkcurly's shins and gauntlets soon, I'll try to have something to show by then.

They're meant to be printed on A4 format. One of these days I should make vectorial patterns for those.
Working on something worth showing, I'll have an update by the end of the week !

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back