Batman Arkham City Costume pic

LOGANCLAW22

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I tried to put together an Arkham suit using the Batman Supreme grey suit I have. I tried to detail the suit and drew on it to mimic the Arkham suit. I made gauntlets and shin armor from foam, latex parts, etc. used my TDK belt because I ran out of time. Got one of Shawn's Arkham cowls (What a thing of beauty!). Man, I just love that cowl. Fits my 24 inch skull like a glove and is so comfortable. I know, I know, might look better with a real cloth grey suit instead of the rubies but what the heck, I had the suit, gave it a shot. Was only put together for the midnight release and a costume contest to try and win a copy of the game.

BatmanArkhamCityPaul003.jpg

Paul

Funny, the seems on the biceps are drawn on to mimic seems on Arkham game costume.

Yeah, I did win the contest. Thanks.

Paul

Looks great! Did you somehow attach the shoulders to the chest piece?
Every time I see the Rubies costume it looks weird because of that seperation.
Best work I've seen with that costume!

Thanks for positive comments.

Dave, I did glue the shoulders to the chest. I used a latex fabric reinforcement underneath because the shoulders love to pull away from the chest if you just glue shoulders to the chest with no underneath flexible reinforcement. I never thought that the suit was that bad and I picked it up for $150 some years back so it was well worth it. i would never spend $500 for one now though.

What makes the costume though is Reevz666 Arkham cowl. So sweet!

Paul

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back