Bat THINGY footage from Pittsburgh! SPOILERS

Re: Bat helicopter footage from Pittsburgh!

Yeah, I'm about getting batmanned out with all this stuff people are posting. I'm going to have seen half the movie on the RPF before it comes out.

I am guessing the "Arms" are rocket launchers.I would say this is more harrier than copter

Maybe if they intend to CGI out the under body. I don't know, I know it's raw footage, but it seemed to be really bouncy and fake looking, not to mention moving pretty slow. We'll see.

Yeah, I'm about getting batmanned out with all this stuff people are posting. I'm going to have seen half the movie on the RPF before it comes out.

You think this is bad you should try watching the KDKA nightly news out of Pittsburgh. Considering how many movies have been and are going to be filmed you'd think this was the greatest thing to hit town. Too bad the traffic issues it's causing is proving otherwise to everyone living and working down there. And it looks like a weird hovercraft.

Please change the title of this thread, and include the word SPOILER. It was THOUGHTLESS of you to post this.

I'm really upset man. Very very rude of you.

Where's all the AVENGERS clips? Those I'd watch. :)

:sleep
From one of the writers of Batman Begins...
51OXcXHazL_SS500_.jpg

Please change the title of this thread, and include the word SPOILER. It was THOUGHTLESS of you to post this.

I'm really upset man. Very very rude of you.

Dude, look what you have done to poor Chuck...
(This is Chuck's three stage shocked and appaled Batman face)
48.jpg

83.jpg

54.jpg

I would'nt go that far, but I was not dissapointed. However, just take a look at that cover shot. Now that is cheese, and talk about trying really hard to sell it, with that caption!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back