Bat Body...What do you think

89batmobilenew.jpg

brilliant, i assume your going to be producing these for sale? If so , will they come with wheels and engine and in a box like the FX armor so we can put them together. :D

Originally posted by Darth Domain@Feb 7 2006, 09:15 AM
brilliant, i assume your going to be producing these for sale? If so , will they come with wheels and engine and in a box like the FX armor so we can put them together. :D
[snapback]1177919[/snapback]​
Kits are $13,500
Fullbuilds $89,000

the 89 batmobile was always my favorite.

That looks to cool, can you imagine how cool it would be to be able to drive one of these around the streets.

Amazing

Originally posted by Batmobile Broker+Feb 7 2006, 05:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Batmobile Broker @ Feb 7 2006, 05:39 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Darth Domain
@Feb 7 2006, 09:15 AM
[snapback]1177919[/snapback]​
Kits are $13,500
Fullbuilds $89,000
[snapback]1177929[/snapback]​
[/b]

I don't have $89,000.00 burning a hole in my pocket, so don't spend much time answering this, but what constitutes a "Full build"? Is that a functioning vehicle, or what I've heard of as a "rolling chasis" that still needs an engine? What are you building these on? The original was a late '60s Impala wasn't it?

Again, just curious. Don't want to give you impression I'm a potential customer... just an impressed on-looker. Nice work.

BTW... What happends if someone crash into your fender and break something.... :angry :angry :cry ... It look like a whole body... What about replacement? :unsure :confused :p

I love the smell of fiberglass in the morning.
What a beautiful body...hubba hubba...

You'll be needin' a pair of air cooled .50'sI think...;)

Simply amazing :eek

Now I know what to tell my Fiancée what she can get me for my wedding present :D

Keep us posted

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back