Bat Body...What do you think

When alls said and done would this car be street legal?? Would be an awesome thing to have but without being able to drive it would really kill having one.

:love Be still, my beating heart...

"I'll name it George, and I'll love it and hug it and kiss it and hug it and love it for-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverrrrrrrrrrr."

Ryan

P.S. - Do I need to mention how frickin' beautiful of a job you've done? I'm amazed. Update us with some painted pics if you ever get any...

Batmobile Builder,

Fan-friggin-tastic work. Looking forward to more pictures as the work progresses.

Well Paid Killer,

I don't know what it would take to make it street-legal. But a few years ago this version of the Batmobile was at the LA Auto Show. The write-up said it was the actual car from the movie. With engine and all. What was so odd about it were the windshield wipers strapped to the two windows. Looked completely out of place.

Ted.

Holy Crap Batman.

That's great.

I, too, do not have the money in my pocket, but should I become employed again in the near future, I might even be able to convice the wife on this one...
What is the kit? Body shell...
What does it fit on? Is there a huge banner link on the bottom of your post that leads to a site that answers all this and I am being really lame asking?
Anyway, Nice job..

<div class='quotetop'>(well paid killer @ Feb 7 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]1178209[/snapback]</div>
When alls said and done would this car be street legal?? Would be an awesome thing to have but without being able to drive it would really kill having one.
[/b]

My heart has stoped :eek :eek but killer has a point and on top of that what type of car would one need to be able to use this kit?

<div class='quotetop'>(GundamZeppelin @ Sep 22 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]1324580[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(well paid killer @ Feb 7 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]1178209[/snapback]
[/b]

My heart has stoped :eek :eek but killer has a point and on top of that what type of car would one need to be able to use this kit?
[/b][/quote]

can you say corvette?

good i knew you could. :p B)

<div class='quotetop'>(Batmobile Broker @ Feb 7 2006, 10:39 AM) [snapback]1177929[/snapback]</div>
Kits are $13,500
Fullbuilds $89,000
[/b]

What's included in the kit, body only or body frame... And would the body be complete with all trim & acc. detail?

Great ride, one of the few I would seriously consider building.

Very nice indeed. First 90 grand I come across goes to buyinmg one of these.
BTW- I read an interview way back when with Anton Furst, the late designer of this car. In it he stated that the original car was NOT street legal due to the track on the rear end being too wide for U.S. roads.
I still want one.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back