Ban Dai Legacy Power Rangers Helmet

CPTRogers

Sr Member
I picked up a Legacy Red Ranger Power Ranger Helmet today and this thing is amazing. The quality is pretty dang good, it makes a very nice display piece, and the price isnt killer. I know some of you are up on Ban Dai releases and what not, so does anyone know if they plan on making the rest of the helmets? I wrote them an email a while ago and havent heard back. I REALLY want to collect the whole set!

20170429_125238_zpslni1eeld.jpg

20170429_125054_zpsrvx6k8gb.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted one, just not bad enough to actually buy it. If they do release more the Green Ranger would probably be next guessing from how they've released other legacy items. Or with eFX Collectables​ getting the rights to the helmets they may be the ones to release them

Sent from my E6603 using Tapatalk

I wanted one, just not bad enough to actually buy it. If they do release more the Green Ranger would probably be next guessing from how they've released other legacy items. Or with eFX Collectables​ getting the rights to the helmets they may be the ones to release them

Oh no, not EFX. We'll never see them. I want a green and white ranger helmet soo bad.

That's unfortunately what I keep hearing about eFX... I'd still probably put down a deposit in hopes of getting it before I die. Although I'm currently working on a (2nd) green and white helmet from Eric0101

I am with you there it like Pokémon you have to collect all of them! LoL My question to you is were did you buy the helmet? If some one could drop the link to this helmet it would be greatly appreciated.

I just got one that came into today from Amazon. Even though I saw a bunch of reviews I'm still kinda disappointed in the quality, especially compared to all the other legacy items they've released. I almost really want to repaint the helmet. And even though it's significantly​ bigger than my green and has lots of vents it's harder to breathe in

Power Rangers Mighty Morphin Legacy Ranger Helmet, Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FRK6J48/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_S2pczb660GSGX

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back