get a cheap P2 and modiy it to have 6 eyes
get pred skull model kit from homemedia 4 u.com and convert into a bio
create a slim skin
gory red skin color
necklace of yajuta teeth
very bloody mouth(it is a cannibal)

i know it does not sound very badblood like but it would look very scary

tell me what u think

would that even be a "badblood" or would it be a "defect pred"!?! :)

that sounds awsome but it sounds a little off for badblood.... may i suggest a infected pred that was to be terminated as a young one and grew to lothe the pred civilization

justa thought... so maybe "infected badblood"

anyways, thats just my thought on the matter

good luck with it

would that even be a "badblood" or would it be a "defect pred"!?! :)

that sounds awsome but it sounds a little off for badblood.... may i suggest a infected pred that was to be terminated as a young one and grew to lothe the pred civilization

justa thought... so maybe "infected badblood"

anyways, thats just my thought on the matter

good luck with it
it was a defect child who was outcasted for this reason and became a badblood because of this
but it does seem pretty scary when u picture it in ur head, right?

it was a defect child who was outcasted for this reason and became a badblood because of this
but it does seem pretty scary when u picture it in ur head, right?

I highly doubted the pred society would ban a race because of defects they seem to honorable to do some human **** like that. But its a good concept.

only lightly though.... cause he still has a normal mouth, so you should paint it normal and then "stain" it a neon greenish but only enough to look freaky... don't make the hole thing green then he'll look like he's bleeding out the mouth

cheers, :)

updated idea: since he was abandoned since he was a child, he never received wrist blade implants. therefore his blades can be removed. in order to keep himself different from other yajuta(he has a strange obsession with this) he has 3 blades on his guant(the middle one is reallllllly short). his favorite food is human fetus(gross, i know). should i use a modified pred skull as a bio or should i do something else

hmmm...unfortunately those pred-skull kits are not 1:1 they are too small for a bio ... I did have an idea about cutting sections up to add into a mask ..Pred-Zombie-ish. Still got one ...gonna part it up for some new costume ideas
I dont think the Preds claws are implants...just part of the guants ..I like your thinking though ...its fun to give concept preds a back story

But that would be a defect that would make him have an advantage and not a disadvantage. I believe a hunting society would be jealous of him because he is almost able to see 360 degress around him.

hmmm...unfortunately those pred-skull kits are not 1:1 they are too small for a bio ... I did have an idea about cutting sections up to add into a mask ..Pred-Zombie-ish. Still got one ...gonna part it up for some new costume ideas
I dont think the Preds claws are implants...just part of the guants ..I like your thinking though ...its fun to give concept preds a back story
i guess i will used it as a shoulder

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back